Mason Jar Breakfast – Fruit & Yogurt Breakfast Parfait (4 SP)
Creamy Greek yogurt is mixed with heart-healthy old fashioned oats, chia seeds, and a splash of milk, then layered with frozen fruit and berries in a jar for a make-ahead, grab-and-go breakfast. Make one, two, or 10 at a time – they keep for several days in the refrigerator!
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 51
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 7g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 70g
Dietary Fiber 11g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1/3 cup uncooked old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp dried chia seeds
- 1 cup mixed frozen berries
- 100 gm Silhouette Vanilla Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk
- In a bowl combine yogurt, oats, chia seeds, and almond milk. Stir to combine then layer half of the oatmeal mixture in a wide-mouth Mason jar (or regular 500ml Mason jar, just easier using the wide-mouth).
- Add half the berries, then layer in remaining oatmeal mixture and berries.
- Refrigerate overnight, eat the next day and can store for up to 3 days.
- Serving: Makes 1 mason jar
- WEIGHT WATCHERS SMARTPOINTS: 4 per serving
Plan The Journey https://planthejourney.ca/
“Plan for tomorrow, because tomorrow you won’t have time”