Cheesy Cauliflower Garlic Bread Sticks (3 SP)
This is a delicious cauliflower bread stick recipe that is a low-calorie, gluten and guilt free option to real bread
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 55
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 6g
Saturated Fat 4g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 10g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 head of cauliflower, riced (see note below)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (reserve 1 tbsp for topping)
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (reserve 1 tbsp for topping)
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- Pre-heat oven to 400. Measure out the cheeses and remove 1 tbsp of each cheese from the 1⁄2 cup. Place the reserved cheese in a separate bowl for the topping.
- Meanwhile, mix the prepared cauliflower, remaining cheese, egg whites, garlic and oregano. Form into a ball. Using a large cookie sheet, cover with parchment paper and flatten your cauliflower mixture. NOTE: for crispier sticks, spread thin. Cook the sticks for 25 min at 400.
- Now, using the bowl with the two tablespoons of cheese (reserved earlier for topping) add the rosemary and garlic salt.
- Remove the pan from the oven and spread the topping over the entire surface. Return to the oven and cook for an additional 5 minutes (to melt the cheese).
- Remove from oven and using a knife (or pizza cutter) cut into stick shapes. ENJOY!
- NOTE: to prepare my cauliflower, I chopped the cauliflower and placed in my vegetable steamer for 10 minutes. Allow cauliflower to cool completely, then using my cheese grater, I grated the cauliflower into a large mixing bowl (it’s a messy job). Then, I wrapped the cauliflower in a clean dishtowel and squeezed out the liquid (over the sink).
- Serving: 1/4 of the recipe
- WEIGHT WATCHERS SMARTPOINTS: 3 per serving
Plan The Journey https://planthejourney.ca/
“Plan for tomorrow, because tomorrow you won’t have time”