Homemade Chunky Applesauce (0 SP)
This easy recipe takes just minutes to prepare, 15 minutes and is 0 Weight watchers Smart points.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 43g
Dietary Fiber 8g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 5 – 6 large apples, remove core and chop
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a medium sauce pan over high heat, add all four ingredients and heat to a boil. This might be hard to see, since there isn’t much liquid, but just move the apples aside until you see the water bubbling.
- Reduce heat to lowest setting and cover. Leave for 15 minutes
- Using a potato masher, mash the apples to your desired consistently.
- Serving: 1 cup, recipe makes 2 – 3 cups of apple sauce.
- WEIGHT WATCHERS SMARTPOINTS: 0 per serving
Plan The Journey http://planthejourney.ca/
“Plan for tomorrow, because tomorrow you won’t have time”